Raster to vector art conversion, custom vector logo drawing, vector clipart and vector map making.
Vector Graphics : Illustrations and Artwork conversion service.
Vector logo, illustration, clipart drawing and raster to vector conversion
Vector Conversion service of Litch Technologies is now launched as Cherry Graphics, a fully graphics artwork conversion service Company. Please visit us : www.cherry-graphics.com for more details of our artwork service.
We offer following vector graphic services to the clients:
- Raster to vector conversion
- Bitmap to vector conversion
- Logo vector conversion
- Vector artwork conversion
- Converting a jpg to vector art format
- Custom Vector illustration drawing
- Vector logo conversion / Logo design / Logo retouch
- Vector clip art design
- Vectorization of Map (convert raster map to vector)
- Vectorization of Building Blueprint drawings
- Vectorization of Industrial or Engineering drawings or Educational figures
We provide high quality vector images that are hand drawn by our artists. You can have your raster images/logo converted to high quality image using our logo conversion service. We can draw custom vector illustration according to your needs, either it be for your marketing need or it can be cartoon or fashion illustration. We can also make your company logo in vector format. So that you can use this vector logo in your any of the company stationary and in any size ! We also convert raster map to Vector. We draw custom vector graphics for decals. We also design custom vector clip art for your printing needs. We don not use any automatic software for raster to vector conversion. We provide vector arts hand drawn by our graphic artists, which gives perfect result than any automatic software.
Why Vector format?
In Vector graphics points, curves, lines, polygons etc are used to represent the complete image. While in raster the image representation is totally different. In Raster format, the image is represented by pixels. One of the main advantage of using vector image is scalable. Vector image can be scaled to any extend without loss of its resolution. while raster or bitmap images scales poorly. Second advantage of vector image is flexibility in editing. You can edit any part or property of the vector image , like color, angle, width etc without degradation of image quality. Vector graphic is also good for color separation in case of screen printing.
Who can use?
Anybody having logo in bitmap format and want to have it converted in vector can use our service. If you don't have your logo and want to design directly in vector format, we can also do that. Any printing industry requires the artwork to be printed in vector form. So that it can be scaled without any distortion of the image. We can provide high quality, timely delivery of vector art for regularly needs of artwork conversion.
Please click here to see our samples
and conversion rates.
How we work?
Following is the work flow of how we work with the clients.
- You can send us your bitmap file or request your custom service to us by emailing us at : firstname.lastname@example.org
- After reviewing your service requirement we will give you quote of the service.
- After we approve and agree on cost, we will start working according to your requirements.
- When we finish we will send you link showing jpg image demo of your required vector image. and we will request you for payment.
- After we receive your payment(using Paypal or Wire Transfer), we will send you the vector file in email attachment.